B Series PC Mount Receptacles
Alpine Electronics’ LEMO® push-pull connector B Series receptacles offer a secure, push-pull latching system with high-density panel spacing, 360-degree EMI shielding and quick mating or unmating capabilities.
LEMO® Connector B Series Mount Receptacle FeaturesLEMO’s® B Series PC mount receptacle push-pull connectors offer a variety of unique features that make it the easiest to use receptacle in the industry. Some unique features of mount receptacles, include:
- Multipole types, 2 to 64 contacts
- 360° screening for full EMC shielding
- Push-pull self-latching system
- High packing density
LEMO® B Series PC Mount Receptacle ApplicationsAlpine Electronics’ LEMO® B Series receptacles are regularly used in some of the world’s most vibrant and exciting industries, these include:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.