Fixed Socket LEMO® Connectors – EC
The EC fixed socket is similar to the EG style but is particularly suited for rear mounting to the panel. By using two nuts the EC fixed socket can be adapted for many different panel thicknesses.
Fixed Socket LEMO® Receptacle Environmental ParametersLEMO® fixed socket push-pull connectors should be selected based on the environmental limitations that will affect your device. When choosing what type of LEMO® circular connectors you may need the conditions that could influence your decision making, include:
- Indoor or Outdoor Application Site
- Temperature Range
- Ingress Protection
- Dry or Wet Conditions
LEMO® EC Fixed Socket Circular Connector ApplicationLEMO’s® B Series EC fixed sockets are used within a bevy of industries, some of which include:
Fixed Socket LEMO® Connector FeaturesFixed socket LEMO® receptacles provide a wide range of features including:
- Security of the Push-Pull self-latching system IP50
- Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- Full 360-degree EMC shielding
- Solder, Crimp or Print Contacts
- High packing density for space savings
- Multipole types 2 to 64 Contacts
LEMO® Connector Self-Latching SystemThe World Famous LEMO® self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.