Non-Latching Straight B Series FF Plugs
The FF is a non-latching version of the straight B Series plug. LEMO made its reputation on the world-famous push-pull latching system, but there are cases when designers would prefer that the cable “pull away” or uncouple from the instrument if the cable is pulled or tripped over. In such cases, the FF style straight plug provides a smooth disconnect and prevents damage to the instrument and the cable.
The characteristic feature of the LEMO B series is the keying system, so it’s important to understand and properly specify the proper key for your application. The 3rd position of the part number defines the keying position, for example, FGG is the standard single key version.
- Security of the Push-Pull self-latching system IP50
- Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- 360 degree shielding for full EMC shielding
- Solder or Crimp Contacts
- High packing density for space savings
- Multipole types 2 to 12 Contacts