Fixed Socket LEMO® Connectors – EE
The EE fixed socket is similar to the EC style, also particularly suited for rear mounting to the panel. With a fixed rear flange and a single adjustable front nut, the EE fixed socket can be adapted for many different panel thicknesses.
Fixed Socket LEMO® Connector FeaturesFixed socket LEMO® receptacles provide a wide range of features including:
- Security of the Push-Pull self-latching system IP50
- Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- Full 360-degree EMC shielding
- Solder, Crimp or Print Contacts
- High packing density for space savings
- Multipole types 2 to 64 Contacts
Fixed Socket LEMO® Receptacle Environmental ParametersLEMO® EE fixed socket push-pull connectors should be selected based on the environmental limitations that will affect your device. When choosing what type of LEMO® circular connectors you may need the conditions that could influence your decision making, include:
- Indoor or Outdoor Application Site
- Temperature Range
- Ingress Protection
- Dry or Wet Conditions
LEMO® EE Fixed Socket Circular Connector ApplicationsLEMO’s® B Series EE fixed sockets are used within a wide range of industries, some of which include:
LEMO® Connector Self-Latching SystemThe World Famous LEMO® self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.