B Series Cable Plugs
LEMO® B Series Cable Plugs feature a keying system which allows for higher contact densities (from 2 – 64 positions) and prevents unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connectors.
LEMO® Connector Features
- Security of the Push-Pull connector self-latching system IP50
- Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- 360-degree shielding for full EMC shielding
- Solder or Crimp Contacts
- High packing density for space savings
- Multipole types 2 to 64 Contacts
B Series Cable Plug Applications
LEMO® B Series plugs come in a wide range of variants including:
- Lanyard release
- Panel mount
The world renowned LEMO® push-pull latching system allows for quick connect/disconnect while maintaining a full 3600 EMC shielding and the highest security against shock, vibration or pulling on the cable. LEMO® B Series plugs have long been the choice of savvy equipment designers with mission critical connections.
The World Famous LEMO self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.