LEMO® B Series Fixed Receptacles
B Series Fixed Receptacle
LEMO® B Series Fixed Receptacles feature a keying system which allows for higher contact densities (from 2 – 64 positions) and prevents unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connectors.
B Series Fixed Receptacle Applications
LEMO® B Series receptacles come in a wide range of variants including:
- Front & rear mounting (fixed or bulkhead)
- Free (cable mount)
- Elbow (right angle)
- Lanyard release
- Panel mount w/cable strain relief versions
The World Famous LEMO self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.