B Series Fixed Panel Mount Plugs
Our LEMO® B Series cable plugs offer a modular, ergonomic, rugged and reliable circular multipole connector for applications needing quick and secure push-pull latching requirements. Making it an ideal choice for test and measurement, instrumentation, medical devices, research and audio/video applications.
LEMO® B Series Panel Mount Plug FeaturesAlpine Electronics’ LEMO® B Series panel mount plugs offer a variety of beneficial features, some of which include:
- Multiple key options
- Secure push-pull mating system
- 2 to 64 contacts
- High packing density
- 360° EMI shielding
B Series Fixed Plug ApplicationsLEMO® B Series cable plugs are designed for indoor or vacuum-tight applications, which makes it an ideal choice for a variety of industries, including:
Contact Alpine Electronics Today
Contact us for more information on our LEMO® connector B Series cable plugs, or request a quote today.
The World Famous LEMO self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.