Click to Narrow Your Results
REDEL® Plastic Push-Pull Connectors
Alpine Electronics is your premier choice for REDEL® connectors. Explore our products below and contact us for more information on our REDEL® push-pull connectors. Request a quote today.
REDEL® Connector Options and ProductsThe REDEL® line of plastic electrical connectors offers a wide range of options for industries that depend on the most reliable electrical connectors on the market. Explore our products below, and add items to your cart for an easy quote request. Alpine Electronics carries a broad line of REDEL® push-pull connectors, including:
Benefits of REDEL® Plastic ConnectorsREDEL® circular plastic connectors are adapted for applications such as medical electronics and test & measurement. REDEL® offers numerous connector choices with various contact configurations including: multiple contacts, coaxial, fibre optics and fluidic connectors. In addition, a range of one-time use connectors and connectors for mains power is available. REDEL® connectors are available in 3 sizes, depending on the specified cable diameter. Other advantages associated with plastic electrical connectors, include:
- Plastic shell made of PSU or PEI
- Extensive sterilization (over 100 cycles)
- Excellent electrical safety (touch & scoop proof)
- Numerous color options for easy identification (grey, blue, yellow, black, red, green and white)
- Large choice of keying to avoid cross mating
- Various contact types: solder, crimp, print and elbow print 90º
- Disposable models
- Exceptional design
REDEL® Connector Applications & IndustriesREDEL® Connectors are regularly used in numerous high-performance industries for electrical applications that require plastic electrical connectors that will not falter. Some of the specific applications for REDEL® connectors, include:
- Medical – These plastic electrical connectors can be found in electrophysiology catheters, electrosurgical devices, heart pumps, robotic surgical devices, MRI machines, and more.
- Defense - Plastic push-pull connectors can be found in many defense and security industry products including command & control devices, communications, computers, land vehicles, airborne devices, and equipment.
- Film Industry - REDEL® connectors have been used on many high-budget films and TV shows. They are regularly used for professional cameras and underwater equipment.
- Motor Sports – Plastic electrical connectors are used to connect electrical devices within Formula 1 race cars, including instrumentation, mechanical equipment, and gear.
- Instrumentation - REDEL® connectors are used in a variety of demanding industries such as agriculture, construction, surveying, and machine control production.
Download the REDEL® Catalog for Complete Product Line SpecificationsSee the REDEL® Catalog here for more information, or Request a Quote and let us do the work for you. Our drop-down menus will easily guide you through the process of submitting your request. Once we have completed your inquiry, we will E-mail you a quote with the correct part number.
Contact Alpine Electronics for REDEL® Plastic Push-Pull Connectors TodayExplore our products above or contact us for more information regarding our exclusive line of REDEL® push-pull connectors. You can also call us at 800-996-1702 with any questions that you may have. For price inquiries, request a quote for a detailed price analysis, or add items to a quote cart by exploring our REDEL® connectors above.
Click to Narrow Your Results