LEMO® B Series Fixed Receptacles
feature a keying system which allows for higher contact densities (from 2 – 64 positions) and prevents unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connectors.
B Series Miscellaneous Plug & Receptacle Options
LEMO® B Series plugs and receptacles are available in numerous miscellaneous variants, including:
- Fixed Receptacle
- Bridge Plug
- Straight Plug
- Fixed Coupler
LEMO® B Series plugs and receptacles offer a modular, ergonomic, rugged, and reliable circular multipole connector for applications needing quick and secure Push-Pull latching.
Contact Alpine Electronics Today
for more information on our LEMO® connector B Series miscellaneous plugs & receptacles, or request a quote
today. You can also add items to your cart as you explore our products for an easy quote request.
LEMO® B Series Miscellaneous Plug & Receptacle Applications
LEMO® B Series cable plugs are designed for indoor or vacuum-tight applications, which makes it an ideal choice for a variety of industries, including:
The World Famous LEMO self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.