These push-pull connectors are designed to lock and provide a secure mating system. The locking mechanism in a LEMO® connector includes a plug with an inner sleeve that has latches held in place by an outer sleeve.
LEMO® is the original manufacturer of precision push-pull locking connectors for demanding applications. They are frequently used in medical, industrial, audio/visual, telecommunications, military, scientific research, and test and measurement applications.
Alpine Electronics has more than 30 years’ experience supplying LEMO® connectors throughout North America and the world, making us the oldest and most experienced distributor. Our personnel have been trained by LEMO® and have been to all of LEMO's® manufacturing sites in Switzerland.
LEMO® Connector FeaturesLEMO connectors and cables are designed for mission-critical applications. In order to be effective for these applications, they have unique features that include:
- Modular design and extensive range of products to meet your needs
- Long-lasting and reliable equipment
- Suitable for use in high vibration and shock environments
- Attractive, high tech design
- EMC protection
Alpine Electronics Has an Extensive Inventory of LEMO® ConnectorsAlpine Electronics has an extensive inventory for all LEMO series connectors. We carry hard-to-find LEMO connectors, Some of the products we carry include:
- B Series Cable Plugs: These B Series plugs offer a variety of useful features including security of the push-pull self-latching system IP50, multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors, and 360-degree screening for full EMC shielding. They also have solder or crimp contacts, high packing density for space savings, and multi-pole types.
- B Series Fixed Panel Mount Plugs: The fixed panel mount plugs feature multiple key options, as well as a secure push-pull mating system. They also offer 360-degree EMI shielding and high packing density. These plugs are great for indoor or vacuum-tight applications for a variety of industries including defense, medical, and film.
- B Series Fixed Receptacle: The fixed receptacles feature a keying system that allows for higher contact densities and prevents unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connections. These receptacles come in a number of variations including front and rear mounting, as well as right angle elbow.
- B Series PC Mount Receptacles: The PC mount receptacles are the easiest to use receptacle in the industry. They feature multi-pole types, 2 to 64 contacts, and a 360-degree screening for full EMC shielding. They also feature a push-pull self-latching system and high packing density.
- B Series Cable Mount Free Receptacles: These mount-free receptacles feature a keying system with 2 to 64 positions which allows higher contact density and prevents all errors in alignment. They are available in two unique formats: PH Free Receptacle and PE Free Receptacle.
- B Series Watertight or Vacuum Tight Models: The watertight or vacuum-tight models are designed as the ideal interconnect solution for outdoor harsh environment applications. They include inner sleeve and seals to prevent penetration of solids or liquids.
- B Series Miscellaneous Push-Pull Connector Plugs and Receptacles: The push-pull connector plugs and receptacles offer a modular, ergonomic, rugged and reliable circular multi-pole connector for applications needing quick and secure push-pull latching. They are available in numerous variants including fixed receptacles, bridge plug, and straight plug.
Download the LEMO® Catalog for More Inventory InformationSee the LEMO® Catalog here for more information, or Request a Quote and let us do the work for you. Our drop-down menus will easily guide you through the process of submitting your request. Once we have completed your inquiry we will E-mail you a quote with the correct part number.
LEMO® Connector ApplicationsLEMO® Connectors are used in a wide variety of high-performance industries and applications including:
- Medical - LEMO® Connectors can be found in electrophysiology catheters, electrosurgical devices, heart pumps, robotic surgical devices, MRI machines, and more.
- Defense - LEMO® Connectors can be found in many defense and security industry products including command & control devices, communications, computers, land vehicles, airborne devices, and personal equipment.
- Film Industry - LEMO® Connectors have been used on many high-budget films and TV shows. They are regularly used for professional cameras and underwater equipment.
- Motor Sports - LEMO® Connectors are used consistently within Formula 1 race car instrumentation, mechanical equipment, and gear
- Instrumentation - LEMO® Connectors are used in a variety of demanding industries such as agriculture, construction, surveying, and machine control production.
Contact your Alpine Electronics sales representative to learn more about our LEMO® connectors
We know the product, and we have an extensive stock of these long lead time connectors. We will carry and manage inventory for you, even on Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable parts. To learn more about our inventory of LEMO connectors, contact us today.