Standard LEMO Straight FGG Plug
A LEMO FGG plug is a straight latching plug with a standard (In this case “G” coded) single key. The standard LEMO straight FGG plug single key position is at 12:00 in the diagram below.
Our Most Popular LEMO FGG ConnectorsAt Alpine Electronics, we have a wide selection of LEMO push-pull connectors available. For easy access, see below for some of our most requested FGG plugs.
FGG.0B.302.CLAD52: LEMO straight latching plug with a standard single key, featuring 2 contacts and 0B shell size.
FGG.1B.305.CLAD62Z: Straight latching plug with bend relief back nut and 1B shell size.
FGG.2B.306.CLAD92: LEMO push-pull connector with 2B shell size and standard back nut style.
FGG.2B.302.CYCD72: B series cable plug with 2 crimp male style contacts.
FGG.2B.312.CLAD62Z: B series cable straight latching plug with 2B shell size and bend relief back nut.
FGG.1B.307.CLAD62: Straight latching plug, standard key connector with 1B shell size.
Alpine Electronics LEMO Advantages
- Authorized reseller of LEMO connectors and cable plugs
- Alpine has the largest in-stock inventory of LEMO connectors in the Bay area
- Capable of fulfilling high-volume orders
- Competitive prices for LEMO connectors and plugs
Fast Shipping and Quick Order Fulfillment
- Same-day shipping or shipping within 24 hours of order submission
- Offer will-call pick up orders
- Quick response times and quick quotes