LEMO’s® B Series cable mount free circular connectors feature a keying system (2 to 64 positions) which allows higher contact density and prevents all errors in alignment. The various keying alternatives prevent unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connectors.
B Series Cable Mount PH Free Socket Features
PH free socket LEMO® circular connectors provide a multitude of features including:
- Security of the Push-Pull self-latching system IP50
- Multiple key options to avoid cross mating of similar connectors
- Full 360-degree EMC shielding
- Unsurpassed shock security
- Solder, Crimp or Print Contacts
- High packing density for space savings
- Multipole types 2 to 64 Contacts
The world renowned LEMO® push-pull latching system allows for a quick connect/disconnect while maintaining a full 3600
EMC shielding and the highest security against shock, vibration or pulling on the cable. LEMO® B Series receptacles have long been the choice of savvy equipment designers with mission critical connections.
PH Free Socket Circular Connector Applications
LEMO’s® B Series cable mount free receptacle PH free sockets are used within a wide range of industries, some of which include:
LEMO® Connector Self-Latching System
The World Famous LEMO® self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works:
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.
Contact Alpine Electronics Today
for more information regarding our LEMO® B Series cable mount PH free sockets, or request a quote