B Series Cable Mount Free Receptacles
LEMO’s® B Series cable mount free receptacles feature a keying system (2 to 64 positions) which allows higher contact density and prevents all errors in alignment. The various keying alternatives prevent unwanted cross mating of otherwise similar connectors.
LEMO® B Series Cable Mount Free Receptacle OptionsAlpine Electronics’ B Series cable mount free receptacles are available in two unique formats, which include:
- PH Free Receptacle
- PE Free Receptacle
B Series Cable Mount Free Receptacle ApplicationsLEMO’s® B Series cable mount free receptacles are used for numerous applications within a wide range of industries, these include:
Contact Alpine Electronics TodayContact us for more information on our LEMO® connector B Series cable mount free receptacles, or request a quote today.
The World Famous LEMO self-latching system consists of Swiss engineered and precision machined components. Here is how it works.
- The cable mount plug is mated to the receptacle by simply pushing the plug axially into the receptacle housing.
- Alignment is accomplished by various keying options.
- Once mated the connection cannot be broken by pulling on the cable or any other part of the system besides the outer release sleeve.
- A single axial pull of the outer release sleeve results in the latch sleeve retracting and disengagement between plug and receptacle is accomplished.
- No twisting or threading allows for closer spacing on a panel because finger clearance is reduced to 180 degrees.